Before we begin, here's a snapshot of what The Lifestyle Design Strategy is, and isn't.
What it is:
- A 12 week program that teaches you how to identify, create and maintain a lifestyle that rocks your world. I teach 6 x lessons over 12 x weeks. There are 6 x lessons taught online in a small, private group then 6 x personal one-on-one coaching sessions to apply what's learned to your specific situation.
What it isn't:
- A secret, quick fix, buy now, superficial, 7 steps to, automated, impersonal, generic self help program.
Now, you choose:
A) You already know this is what you're looking for. Click here.
B) You need more info. Read on.
C) This is not for me. Thanks for visiting anyway, here's a funny cat video instead. As you were
Still with me? Great, read on.
How and Why The Lifestyle Design Strategy Was Created
I've always found it difficult to settle. I crave deeper connections and more adventures; I want to live, experience, love and learn as much as possible about myself, this profound world we live in and each other.
I'm terrified of beige.
I've always been inspired by those who follow their dreams and do extraordinary things. People who choose to live large and make cool shit happen instead of playing it safe. I've always found it difficult to settle knowing there's more to see, more to do, more to experience, more to learn and more to give.
I'd devour autobiographies, conversations, youtube clips and inspirational TED talks by people who're doing their thing - whatever that may be. People who are simply following their heart, choosing not only to live outside the box, but create their own, indulge in their passion and as a result are making the world a better place for it.
It wasn't until I witnessed the passing of a friend who'd just turned 40 that I was compelled to get over myself and do something about it.
The question I was forced to ask was not why, but why not? Why not me and why not now? Why not do that thing? After all, isn't that what we're here for - to express, celebrate and share our unique gifts, talents and passions in order to make not only our experience of life that much more rich and vibrant but also to share the love with others?
Then I lost my shit and cried, "I don't have a 'thing'! What is it that I could do if I had the opportunity?"
This quest to 'figure out' what I 'should' be doing led me deep down the rabbit hole of personal development. I learned some amazing things, had my mind blown regularly, experienced great insights and lost the plot on more than one occasion. What I've learned over the past 18 years of study and experience in personal development, education, teaching and human behaviour has been distilled into this program.
It's not for everyone but I will guarantee it'll be one of the most challenging, insightful, unique, profound and rewarding experiences you'll have.
If you have a feeling there must be more to life. There is. Are you ready?
To get started, click the 'I'm in' link below.
Need some more information about the program? Keep reading...
The Lifestyle Design Strategy is about finding clarity and identifying exactly what it is that floats your boat - 'that thing' that gives you goosebumps, makes you happy, fired-up, inspired and expressing your creativity and potential. It may be a thing, it may be a few things, or you may not be ready to know what it is yet - it doesn't matter. We'll start where you're at.
Then, we make it happen.
Or, if you're anything like me, you'll realise that there isn't 'one thing' that you're meant to do. Perhaps the best expression of you is to be doing all the things, to be bouncing from one passion to another, indulging in and embracing the intoxicating array of potential and possibility. If that's you, the work here is in making it sustainable to ensure you get what it is you're ultimately looking for.
The Lifestyle Design Strategy is about doing more fun stuff and enjoying the experience for the experience's sake. We'll set goals and make it happen and enjoy the ride along the way. It's not a feel-good quick fix (though you will feel amazing), the intention is to create lasting, sustainable change. No BS, no froth and bubbles, fist pumping and high fives, just the specific information, insights, tools and skills you need to create more magic in your life.
There's plenty of inspired rhetoric out there. This program teaches you how to make it happen, it teaches you how build your dreams from the ground up whilst enjoying the process. It's a 'how to' guide for making cool shit happen and relishing the experience.
Here’s some of what we’ll do throughout the program…
- A comprehensive EDISC behaviour profile that highlights exactly why you do what you do. This report is yours to keep and is a resource you can apply to all areas of your life
- Based on your behavioural profile we get crystal clear on what it is you need (what you think you want and what you need are not the same thing. Interesting huh...)
- Identify what’s been stopping you and let it go so you’re no longer dragging around that baggage. Basically we shine a light on the ego and let go of the bullshit that's been holding you back
- Learn simple techniques you can apply daily to keep you focussed and on-track. I make this tangible and directly applicable to your life. Each of these techniques and models have been tested and proven consistently. They work. Not just in the short term either, we're committed to making lasting and sustainable change
- Identify and apply practical tools that’ll help you feel empowered in any situation. You'll learn how do deal with and overcome the big three - procrastination, overwhelm and apathy.
- Learn how to communicate effectively so that you get what you need when you need it.
- Learn why SMART goal setting doesn't always work and what the latest in motivation and human behaviour research tell us about goal setting. I'll teach you a process that works.
- You'll learn about The 6 Core Needs of every human being an how to meet these resourcefully, The 3 Universal Fears we have and how to manage them.
- We look at The 7 Types of Beliefs we have, how to identify and use them to transform your thinking and dreams into reality. I'll teach you The 6 Needs of the Ego and how to meet these needs resourcefully and constructively
- We use and apply the The Law of Attraction to take greater control over your experience and outcomes
- I'll teach you how to become more aware of your thoughts and how to modify your behaviour using Neuroplasticity, NLP* and CBT*
The Lifestyle Design Strategy is
(6 x Lessons) + (6 x Coaching Sessions) = 12 Weeks
Here's what we cover...
Lesson 1 - Who are you? No really, who are you?
Lesson 2 - Personal Development - The Best Bits from Behind the Scenes
Lesson 3 - Clarifying Your Ideal Lifestyle
Lesson 4 - The Design Strategy
Lesson 5 - When The Shit Hits The Fan
Lesson 6 - Paying it Forward
This program isn't for everyone. It's for those who're up for an adventure, don't mind being called on their bullshit and and are committed to investing in something that's important to them - true happiness.
I believe you create your own reality and I'm going to show you how. If your'e not up for taking responsibility and control of your life, this is not for you.
If however, the idea of no longer being a victim of circumstance sounds appealing and the knowing that you have the power to create fires you up, then you're going to love this.
Each intake is limited to 6 participants. This means you can make the most of the webinars through interacting with me and the others on the call and I can give you my full attention during the fortnightly coaching sessions.
- A pre-coaching survey to help clarify your intended outcome for our sessions
- An online interactive workbook with each of the modules included as well as space for you to record your own notes
- A copy of each of the webinars I present for you to watch as many times as you wish
- A personalised summary of key points discussed, insights, actions and recommendations from our session emailed directly to you after each session
- Pages of resources, links and unlimited access to my personal library of resources
- Regular email or text check-ins in between sessions to track your progress and answer any questions you may have (I've got your back and won't leave you hanging!)
- Access to the private Lifestyle Design Collective members' Facebook group. Here you can share stories, trials, tribulations and access support from others who're doing the course or who have completed it
How much is it?
- $1990 + GST. It is a significant investment and you get what you pay for. If you're desperate to learn this technique and you can't afford that, give me a call and we'll sort something out. I'd much rather you get the support and tools you need than miss out due to just money.
To apply, simply fill in the form below and I'll be in touch. Intakes are monthly, strictly limited to 6 clients and places fill quickly.
See you on the other side!
My comfort zone was very quickly pushed to the maximum and beyond, but in the rawest and most beautiful way. I continually felt challenged, respected and supported. I found it incredibly easy to speak openly and honestly with Mike and he was always more than happy to listen to everything that I had to say. I really felt like I was heard, and most importantly, understood. Mike puts truth into the words 'the world is your oyster' - what previously seemed to be unachievable in my mind was all of a sudden in the palm of my hands.' Why not?' soon became my favourite phrase - Kristin